Automatic and Intelligent Cross-Sells
Cross selling is one of the easiest and most effective methods of marketing, which encourages customers to purchase additional products and services that are related to the item they are already buying. Also Bought Module Pro is the perfect fit for increasing sales for your store by offering product recommendations based on elicited customers' preferences. Automatic cross-sells will help your customers find the best accessories and increase your average order value (AOV).
Show your customers a dynamic list of "also bought" products, and sell more effectively and profitably.
To purchase this extension, visit:
Extension features list
Also Bought Module Pro includes a number of features and benefits, perfect for your online store. Using this OpenCart extension, you can efficiently:
- Utilize the smart but powerful algorithms to maximize cross-selling
- Expect that it might work like Amazon's "Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought" feature
- Use the live statistics of the products your customers have frequently bought together
- Create a unique module title for each installed language
- Add a custom link to the module heading
- Show also bought products either in fixed (most popular/most sold) or random order
- Limit the scope of products by time period based on order dates. Available options are Anytime, Past 24 hours, Past week, Past month, Past 3 months, and Past year
- Select stores where an Also Bought module should be displayed. The extension supports multi-stores
- Select customer groups (plus guest users) that can view an Also Bought module
- Show or hide an Also Bought module on selected order statuses
- Create as many front-end templates (.twig/.tpl) files as you want. This is useful when you want to have multiple template (.twig/.tpl) files that have different HTML structures
- Load external CSS, which is code that is placed in a .css file separate from the HTML code
- Apply internal CSS, which is code that is placed within the web page using HTML
- Optionally pass custom parameters to template (.twig/.tpl) files
- Create your own language files by copying and translating the original ones. Defaults to English (en-gb/english)
- Install and setup this extension quickly and easily
- Use caching for faster page loading
- Add Also Bought modules to the Product (product/product), Cart (checkout/cart), and Checkout (checkout/checkout) pages
Please note that our product support does not cover free integration services with other third party extensions, or does not include fixing bugs caused by other third party extensions.
Product Page Demo
An Also Bought module assigned on the Product layout (Route: product/product).
Shopping Cart Page Demo
An Also Bought module assigned on the Cart layout (Route: checkout/cart).
Checkout Page Demo
An Also Bought module assigned on the Checkout layout (Route: checkout/checkout).
Live Statistics allows you to search for cross-selling products that were actually purchased together.
Click the button below and go to the Live Statistics tab.